About Me

My photo
I'm...Samm. That's all you need to know.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Planning my Disney trip & restarting an old favorite!

(My lil cuz is sooo cute....My face just ruined the picture. Or at least that's what my own mother said. :))
My family plans on going to Disney World this October! It should be interesting on a plane with my annoying six year old brother...:) I've been 2 other times but it's Jay's first time so he's all excited, yet it's about 7ish months away. Right 7?...Lol. Ohhhh and starting an old favorite. That just means I'm starting up gymnastics again. I quit in 4th grade so they are making me start at girls with all the little kids. It'll suck and Ill look like a loser for awhile...But I'm hoping I'll get moved up to novice within a few weeks. My dad always calls me a quitter because I quit soccer at my 6th year, gymnastics at my 4th, and chorus. I'll prove him wrong! Aha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment