About Me

My photo
I'm...Samm. That's all you need to know.

Monday, January 18, 2010

FLORIDA HERE I COMEEEE!


Guess Whaaaa bitchessssssss?! IT'S OFFICIAL! I'm going to Florida for Feb. breeeeeak!!!! Eep. Feb 11-21st! I'm going to be spending 10 long days on Palm Beach with the one and only Emily. Pinsonneault. That's us up thereeee! I'm freakin wigging out. I haven't been to FL since I was 7, but I've never been to Palm Beach either...Only Orlando...You Do City is going to be a blast! It's this town where you go and you get to be whatever you want the whole day...It sounds fucking crazy, but apparently it's suppose to be cool. I'm going to get a tan. That is my number one task while I'm there. Ooooh and shopping. I love shopping...Muaha. There goes a lot of money...WHOA! I'm babbling. And I'm hyper. When I get back I'll post pictures, and I'll also be sure to take my sketch pad with meeee! XD Okay, this is getting kinda long and pointless. Until...Tomorrow? Okie, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment